Basic policies for information security: The G-KIT Inc. (hereafter, “our company”) handles information assets in its web marketing, promotions, developments, and operations.
Our company will deal with information security based upon the basic policy of being able to adequately protect these information assets from various threats and provide continual service to our customers.
* The creation of a system for information security: Our company will organize an information security team with the president and representative director and examine information security countermeasures in order to continuously maintain and improve information security within our company.
* Our company will render decisions and execute them.
* Providing education on information security: Our company will provide our employees with a continuing education in the knowledge and technology that is deemed essential for information security and endeavor to improve their awareness of information security.
* Compliance with laws and ordinances as well as contract requirements relating to information security: Our company will comply with laws and ordinances, regulations, standards, and contractual duties relating to information security.
* Responding to information security incidents: Our company will endeavor to prevent information security incidents and, if an incident occurs by some chance, endeavor to deal adequately with the incident and prevent its reoccurrence.
Date of adoption: December 9th, 2019, G-KIT Inc.